I am a dad, husband, writer, photographer, and (to pay the bills) electrical engineer. I am always tired.
I live in San Diego, California with my wife, two kids, and dog. Of the five of us, I'm the least charming, interesting, or attractive. I'd say that puts me in a pretty good position.
I'm interested in stories. True stories, fictional stories, and those in between. Written stories, visual stories, the stories we tell each other, and those we tell ourselves.
- Email: mike (at) sakeriver (dot) com
- Facebook: Michael Sakasegawa Photography
- Flickr, Instagram, Tumblr
- BS, Engineering. Harvey Mudd College. Claremont, CA. 2001
- Carmel High School. Carmel, CA. 1997
- Michael Sakasegawa Photography. Family and wedding photographer. 2011-present.
- Life As A Human. Columnist, freelance. 2010-2011.
- Family Exhibition. Detroit Center for Contemporary Photography. Detroit, MI.